Saturday, August 10, 2013

When bloggers let depression hit them and decide not to post..




I have been enjoying some time off but i still have time to check my Mac and troll on fellow bloggers and i am saddened but not surprised at famous meany blogger that seems to be on the deep end of the pool.. literally.

A blogger should not let people voices and opinions rule his heart and mind.  That is one of the reasons i have let everything go and like my fellow Diego said to me when i talked to him about owning the Dos Frias site because i was overwhelmed with every lead, comment and drama " Just dont give a care in the world man!"  Dont edit the comments, follow the story and kick back, enjoy your time off, i have your back!


Thank you diego and i hope for my fellow blogger that deactivated his Facebook and most likely is sipping some Jimmy Bean right now while looking down at his knees in disgrace:

It takes one to know one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave it here..