Friday, August 2, 2013

Dos Frias Is Back!!! A recount of Duardo Paz from the Desk Of Diego Lee Rot..

From the Desk of Duardo Paz...


Hello fellow writer and blogger Diego Lee Rot! My letter might amuse you, saddened you or mortified you but i need your help..
In the past few months, my blog Dos Frias has increasingly and menacingly take over my life.. i am a nervous wreck, my mind is obsessed with getting back at fellow bloggers and residents of the Rio Grande Valley that hurt others, lurch around and plain down are crazy to their fellow writers.. Will you help me with my blog?  I received over 75 emails every day with information, tips and pictures about the secret lives of the bloggers and people from Brownsville and Cameron County politics and I am fed up, i am spent, i am drained...

Diego Lee Rot, I enjoy your blog, the way you write for the people of your community and how you deal with pressure and seem aloft to the constant nagging and worrying that comes with being an angry and vengeful person that i have become..


If you want it, Dos Frias will be yours, my nerves are frayed, my mind is shot, i am going to take a vacation and drive around the plains of Texas and Monterrey, City.  I am going to enjoy visiting my fellow boyfriends from the Rio Grande Valley and play pool and listen to some music at the bar..  Hope you can help me Diego, I need you, FANS FROM DOS FRIAS NEED YOU.


All is well..... I hope So.

8 comments:

  1. Duardo, we don't miss you. Your life just depended on other bloggers. Though you might have some writing skills you lack originality. Pendejo. Good riddance!! This time just stay away for good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here at dos frias we will never remove a comment, or edit or trash he or she that believes has a reason to leave behind thoughts... we are in fact going to forward all comments to duardo voicemail, and email accounts and give him the opportunity to reply :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is the reason i removed the original dos frias blog and decided to take a hiatous from all the shit that covers the rio grande valley, thank you diego lee rot, the person commenting and calling me names just made it all worthwile.. i mean.. brownsville at its finest...

      pendejo? dont think so, i am enjoying my vacation, sipping some expensive tequila surrounded by wonderful looking women and men while you sit and rot in downtown brownsville eating out of shady tequila place..

      duardo paz martinez.

      Delete
  3. we miss you frias!!! diego is kicking ass but we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    PRINCESA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good riddance pompous moron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop posting fake fake comments flattering yourself, Diego, ya no la chingas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well sir it is quite a shame that you think that but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, dosfrias blog and papers and trash love to welcome all comments, we have been out of town on a well deserved vacation, but we have just returned with new stories, and ideas, and like my beautiful mexican-lebanese wife told me:

      that man should have posted the comment in his native tongue, because his spanglish is all wrong diego!!

      anyhoo, keep it comin!!! we strive to inform the public and give them a platform to inform us as well..

      well back to my bed and my wife.

      Delete

leave it here..