Saturday, August 3, 2013

Death by blogging, living in the skits with Mchale, sucking the big Toes at Meanies..













It has gotten unbearable and the sight of  my Mac gives me the chills but it calls me and as i open my Google account my eyes cannot take the sight:  email after email, all of them with filthy secrets, lies, videos, photographs, colored conversations, help us duardo! the Valley needs you! What should i do diego?..

DP

If you are new to the blogging scene welcome! I will give you a brief recount of what is going on and what to expect, but if you are twelve old blokes that came here looking for answers after writer and journalist Duardo Paz discountinued his blog Dos Frias and are like the avid fans that lick their lips and fingers in anticipation  when their favorite novela is about to start in Televisa, and cant wait to see what blogger Barton, Mchale, and Montoya did while we went on hiatus this weekend, well... the wait is over.. Lets Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave it here..