Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Morrissey reveals ongoing battle with Cancer, still touring in Europe








Singer Morrissey dropped a bomb this Tuesday Morning while visiting Spain for his tour to commence this weekend:

"Yes, I have cancer!, If I die, I die, If I don't, I don't, I know my latest photographs show me ill and looking haggard, I have had four treatments in the past few months,  four scrapes of cancerous tissue, so what? I am still here and I am not cancelling this weekend performance"

The singer kept on with the candid interview stating that there has been famous classical musicians that have passed on at the tender age of 34 years and that he is in 50's and Is still here " and people do not what to do with me!!"

Morrissey is scheduled to sing in Madrid this Thursday, a part of 30 concert tour that will end in Greece in December. 

Long Live Morrissey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave it here..