Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving over! Lets start this weekend..

..

i come in peace, now let me eat you.. slowly selfie number 34

Happy holidays! i have been enjoying the snow and frigid temperatures at my friend house this past week and i just want to send out a hug and a kiss to all my readers that have stood by me and my several blogs and most of all, to my facebook family and enemies that answer, ignore or deny my friend requests!

So how where your holidays? mine were spent in my lousy bathroom taking selfies, trying to get a date with a sexy man, or a beautiful lady, and just trying to end this year with a bang!

Thank you diego for keeping my dos frias blog, now hopefully you will be back from your extended vacation in Monterrey and delight us with your incredible stories and music.


Duardo Paz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave it here..