Friday, August 16, 2013

MEANIE blogger pretends to be a troll sexy lady to entice family members












We just received words from one of our most famous readers and supporters, Rich Cherry that famous meanie blogger added him using a sexy decoy called "NICOLA SAVIDGE".... Here is Mister Cherry account of what happened just minutes ago...


"Hey DOSFRIAS thought you might wanna know that famous mister mustard is now using a sexy decoy and new facebook page to troll on readers and friends of dosfrias and writer diego lee rot. i first saw the sexy pic of the girl and got sucked in but after reviewing the sexy messages she sent me and the false number i put one and one together and here you go, what a sycho man right? he needs medical help now!!!


Keep it up man i love your blog, and the TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME OUT!


here are the links oh (he just texted me weird!)

  • Conversation started today
  • Nicole Savidge
    I liked ur picture so I added u.
    Do you like girls with tattoos?
    er.. I have to logout right now : (
    Hit me up sometime 323-825-2180

2 comments:

  1. everyone knows that jim barton and tad hasse has soemthing going on and that they go to extreme measures to have several facebook pages to troll and stalk family, women, and now men. i wish facebook could magicly delete this two.. and people that think that doing this shit is normal. they must be closeted gays, i mean, ewverything points to that direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now jimmy boy everyone in their mother is going to read what you and i do private ha!



    9:35pm
    Jim Barton

    6:38pm
    Bee Riddler Quintanilla
    O sorry Tad came over for a visit and we did laundry all day

    6:58pm
    Bee Riddler Quintanilla
    He is coming tomorrow morning while I detox and go through my withdrwels early in the morning so He's gonna take care of me and bathe my sweats
    I'm gonna bee naked in bed all day sweating everything out
    He wanted to start today but I wanted one last night
    ttyl gonna go buy some beer
    What NO its not like that all he my friend but since your my friend too
    February 10

    9:20pm
    Jim Barton
    I'm fantasizing about tasting vodka from ur lips, drinking out of ur navel
    lolJan 22Bee Quintanilla
    jijijijijiJan 22 · Sent from ChatJim Barton
    sorry about that visualJan 22Bee Quintanilla
    No worriesJan 22 · Sent from ChatJim Barton
    The little girl Debbie Portillo who was Tony's plant for position 3 on the City Commission just quit the race. I guess she couldn't stand the heat.Jan 24Bee Quintanilla
    No wayJan 24 · Sent from ChatJim Barton
    people aren't tough like us MeaniesJan 24Bee Quintanilla
    call me I wanna talkJan 24 · Sent from ChatJim Barton

    ReplyDelete

leave it here..