Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mean Mister confesses and spurts out the love of the Drunken Whore












The following candid confession came to us earlier this morning, at 3:45 a.m., we know  understand this blogger need to redeem himself to his family, friends and lovers, we don't care really, but Dos Frias will never ignore or edit your emails, comments,etc, etc....



"I am ashamed and disappointed in what i have become.  My life is in shambles as i lay my blue eyes on the screen they glistened, the get teary, they get dry.  I am alone most of the time, this small space includes a big flat t.v. a dark computer and a screen that lets me open up my sexual desires and perform my daily rituals of carousing around adult websites and facebook dames that i would like to touch, or meet at least.

What can i say? I want to pretend i am this mean mister mustard, and i go around click click click around this old town that i have never liked.  My toes are numb and weary and heavy but i can only fit in these pair of old shorts, while the wive endlessly shops at the ropas usadas, i have to wait and sit and ponder: What am i doing to my life?

Why havee i ve let this voracious appetite control me and alienate everyone around me??

I met her through Brownsville Cheezmeh, she is a drunk, an adler, sexy spiky nipples that hang low on her waist and eyes like the ocean, the dirty ass ocean of Boca Chica, we started flirting online, asking about our lives, our pets, our desires, deep down everyone knows, even my wive that sits next to me while i type this, but no one cares, i dont care.. her carefree life and promiscuity is a fatal attraction to me i will never have her an she knows it, i can taunt her pussy but never touch it, the screen hears me and listens to me, but nothing will ever happen, she is always drunk, and she slumps in the chair showing her old nether parts, no one else dares to fuck that but i will. i will...


Vodka is the drink of her choice and i have let it glide over her breasts while i dream of licking it off and sucking a lemon...

Thats all, all is platonic in my mind, my car is the only silent sanctuary that i possess, i want to end this, but i cant, is has backfire, i want salvation but i am lost.


X.


4 comments:

  1. now all the shit that he did is out in the open, lets see how his friends look the other way!! mary s flores, lety dog face garza, el joto de martin sarkis all of them are perverts and guilty too cos people, you are what you hang around with no??? even if no bola de pendejos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE RECEIVED SEVERAL EMAILS WITH EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS, WE ALSO HAVE RECEIVED THE OTHER WOMAN POINT OF VIEW ON THIS, AND DUARDO IS THE ONE THAT IS GOING TO POST LA PURA NETA...

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are just friends!!! shut the fuck up you puto and what if i drink? i am a good mother, my daughter adores me and nena... she is an inocent oin all of this, i bet you dont have the guts to come and tell it to my face! everyone knows that i struggle with alcohol, i did received treatment it was around that time that the bartons offered their friendship if and jim hit it off what is it to you idiot?? i hate you duardo but god will provide me with shelter, i did nothing wrong!!!!!


    bee addler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... throw them cheese and the rats come out to play.. the blog was ambiguous because i dedcide to edit the name and gender of the person confessing his sins on this blog, while papers and trash writer and creator diego lee rot decided to just show it like it is, i decided not to and well YOU JUST SHOWED EVERYONE WHO THE PERPETRATORS REALLY ARE.

    ah how i love the valley!


    DP-M

    ReplyDelete

leave it here..